This course covers the background of FSSC 22000 through to the 22000:2018 standard requirements and its intended use. It focuses on understanding the HLS and requirements of FSSC 22000 5.1 and how they can be used to continually improve an organization’s food safety performance along with key definitions and concepts used in food safety.
Also covered are ISO 9001:2015 and other prerequisite programs.
At the end of this course attendees will have a good understanding of:
- The key definitions and concepts used in food safety management systems;
- The use of PDCA cycle in continual improvement The structure of FSSC 22000 including prerequisite programs & additional requirements;
- Providing safe foods and relevant products and services that meet applicable statutory, regulatory and customer requirements in a consistent manner;
- Addressing relevant risks and opportunities;
- Demonstrating conformity to specified food safety management system requirements.
Anyone engaged in designing, managing and or implementing a food safety management system including:
- Food safety officers;
- Food safety team leaders;
- Food safety implementation teams;
- Quality managers and business executives with a desire to learn about the food safety management system.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Food safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.