This training course is divided into four units - an introduction to the standard, the clause structure, key changes of the ISO 22000:2018 version as compared to the previous one, and finally, how DNV can support transition to the new standard.
It includes a small question session and a brief summary to conclude.
Benefits of the course include access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide. Participants also gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards.
ObjectiveAfter completion of the four modules those taking the course will be aware of:
- The clause structure of the new standard;
- Differences to the previous standard version;
- DNV courses to support transition.
This course is suitable for:
- Food safety professionals, sustainability managers, executives and professionals who have an interest in food safety management systems.
- Trainers and consultants who are searching for knowledge of ISO 22000:2018 standard.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Food safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.