Who should attend
QHSE managers, persons responsible for performing internal audits.
- Appropriate the methodology of integrated internal audit
- Effectively conduct QHSE audits
- Valuing internal audit as a tool for progress
Presentation of the tools and methods, illustrations of the definitions, the stages and the use of the tools by cases of companies.
- Advantages and challenges of an IMSZ
- Cross-referencing of ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2015
- Similarities and differences between the three Repositories
- Objectives of the integrated internal audit
- Techniques for carrying out an internal audit QHSE
- Role and responsibilities of the audit manager and the auditor
- Prepare audit plan, prepare audit checklist
- Establish an audit report, categorize and write a non-compliance
- Critical situations and good practices of the audit
Prior knowledge of 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2015 standards, or have attended the corresponding DNV GL courses.