This course covers the purpose, structure and content of ISO 9001:2015 and aims to provide an understanding on the principles and benefits of quality management.
Subjects include the principles of auditing, competence and evaluation of auditors and the audit process as per ISO 19011 with particular regard to; audit planning, conduct of audit and reporting with impact to the management to aid enhanced system performance.
Participant evaluation is through continuous assessment during all two days and an examination at the end of the course. A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who pass both continuous assessment and the written examination.
This course has been registered and certificated by the CQI IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under CQI IRCA or other auditor certification schemes.
At the end of the course, attendees should have an understanding of auditing a quality management system and in particular be able to:
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a quality management system audit;
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors;
- Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 & ISO 22000 guidance documents;
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding non-conformity reports;
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action.
Anyone engaged in designing, managing and or implementing a quality management system.
Training can be done in classroom or online. For the online exams a LAN connection and webcam are required.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Quality & performance; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.