This course conveys the necessary basic knowledge as well as the appropriate selected special knowledge for the theme of cogeneration of heat and power for district and local heating networks as well as industrial heat consumers.
Through the necessary basic and special knowledge communicated within the seminar, participants will be in the position to:
• develop cogeneration projects or critically evaluate projects
• technically and economically test and evaluate the system
engineering and the mode of operation of the facilities; and
• independently identify and utilize existing optimization potential.
• Assumptions of the dimensioning of cogeneration facilities for
district and local heating networks as well as industrial heat
• Introduction to facility engineering
• Long- and short-term cost-effectiveness of cogeneration
• Optimization of the operational mode of cogeneration facilities
• Experience with the dimensioning, planning, realization, and
operation of cogeneration facilities
Personnel in the special fields of energy industry and power engineering from energy supply and industrial enterprises.