The focus of the course is to present, and discuss the general structure and rules for implementation of the new BRC standard.
Who should attend
This day course is addressed to all operators willing to enter BRC Global Food Safety standard certification and in need to receive a first input about the BRC certification process and the main steps to be taken for certification.
- Provide an understanding of what a BRC certification is and what is the certification process
- Present the Objectives and Policies of the standard
- Provide a general view of the requires of the standards at level of chapters objectives and expectations
- Understanding of the risk based approach
- Provide the delegates with the skill needed to approach the BRC certification
Understand the new concepts included in the new BRC V.7 and provide to the participants a view of the principles and methodologies to be applied for the practical implementation and maintenance of the BRC Standard.
No special preliminary knowledge is required to attend this course.