Who should attend
This course is for all operators in the sector of Primary production entering the GLOBALG.A.P. certification topics for the first time. The course provides a valid support to understand the contents of the standard documents and to build the bases for implementation and certification of the system. Valid for qualification of Internal Auditors and Inspectors to comply with the general qualification requirements of the Standard.
- To present the Objective and Policies of the standard
- To give a general overview of the GLOBALG.A.P. Standard structure, scopes and documents
- To discuss and understand the Standard General Rules for Crops and Chain of Custody Scopes
- To discuss and understand the Control Point of Crops and Chain of Custody Scopes, with focus on the objectives set for the different sections of the standard and focus on the most critical requirements
- To support achievement of qualification for internal Auditors and Inspectors
Delegates will improve their skills in design and implementation of a GLOBALG.A.P. Crops and Chain of Custody certified system.
Solid preliminary knowledge on Food Safety Management System with special focus on HACCP methodology, Food Pre-Requisite Programs and Good Agricultural Practices.