The GLOBALG.A.P. Flowers & Ornamentals Standard
Need more information?Yes, please
Already know what you are looking for?Request for quote
The GLOBALG.A.P. Flowers & Ornamentals Standard covers: Propagation Material, Soil and Substrate Management, Fertilizer Use, Plant Protection Product, Harvesting as well as Post-Harvest Treatments.
What is the GLOBALG.A.P. Flowers & Ornamentals Standard Certification StandardThe GLOBALG.A.P. Flowers & Ornamentals Standard Version defines clear criteria to ensure Good Agricultural Practices in nurseries and floriculture farms. The standard covers all stages of production from pre-harvest activities such as soil management, propagation material, integrated plant management, and fertilizer use to responsible water use, environment and conservation, hygiene and security measures during harvest, and worker’s health, safety and welfare. The GLOBALG.A.P. Flowers & Ornamentals Standard is designed to help improve farm management, raise the efficiency of farm operations, protect environmental resources, and enable access to international markets around the world.
Advantages of The GLOBALG.A.P. Flower & OrnamentalsThe GLOBALG.A.P. Flowers & Ornamentals Standard benefits from global recognition with adaptation to local conditions through GLOBALG.A.P.’s network of National Technical Working Groups and allows Access all the Flowers & Ornamentals Standard documents online, free of charge, and in multiple languages. The standard is designed to:
- Reduce exposure to product safety reputational risks.
- Gain access to local and global markets suppliers and retailers.
- Improve the efficiency of farm management.
- Save costs by reducing the number of on-farm audits.
- Comply with legislation on environmental protection and workers’ health and safety.
- Demonstrate compliance with the United Nations Global Compact Food and Agribusiness Principles.