A course for lead auditors intending to audit against the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 in accordance with the guidance given in the ISO 19011 for first- and second-party audits as well as the requirements of the ISO 17021 for third-party audits.
This course has been registered and certificated by the CQI and IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under CQI and IRCA or other Auditor Certification Schemes. CQI and IRCA Reference No: 18222.
A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who pass both continuous assessment & the written examination
Additional benefits include:
- You can now record your CQI IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.quality.org
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide
- Free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards
The course is intended to impart all the knowledge and skills required by lead auditors in Environmental Management System - ISO 14001:2015.
At the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of an energy management system, of environmental management systems standard- ISO14001:2015, of management system audit and of third-party certification.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an energy management system audit.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of energy management systems to establish conformance (or otherwise) with ISO 14001:2015 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
For successful completion of this course attendees should have prior knowledge of: The PDCA cycle, relationship between environmental management and impacts and effects, HLS requirements and knowledge of the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015. These can be gained by attending the Foundation course in ISO 14001/ Environmental Management Systems.
This course is recommended for anyone intending to perform audits of an environmental management system as per ISO 14001:2015 standard.
Participant evaluation is through continuous assessment during the course and written exam at the end of the course. Training can be done in classroom or online. Courses are adapted for online training and for the online exams a LAN connection and webcam are required.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Environment and energy; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.