With the recent update of FSSC 22000 to Version 6, certified companies are recommended to start understanding the changes from Version 5.1. as early as possible.
This course explains the the changes, new definitions, requirements in Version 6 as well as the impact it has on implementation of and auditing against version 6 of FSSC 22000.
After completing the course, attendees should understand:
- Key changes of FSSC 22000 Version 6 compared to Version 5.1.
- Main requirements of FSSC 22000 Version 6.
- How to implement changes and plan audits in your organization.
This transition course is recommended for:
- Auditors planning to upgrade their qualification to FSSC 22000 Version 6.
- Consultants interested in understanding the Version 6 changes compared with Version 5.1 of the scheme.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Food safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.