ObjectiveUpon completion of the course participants will gain an understanding of:
- How to best utilize and work with remote audits
- Audits and assessments as a management tool
- Benefits and barriers of remote auditing
- ISO 19011 – audit principles, processes, and guidelines related to remote auditing
- Audit techniques in a remote context
- Methods and tools
- Key elements of an auditing process e.g., communication, formulation of NC’s
This course is recommended for all types of auditors doing both internal and external supplier audits.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Quality & performance; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.