This awareness training course is designed to enable participants to gain basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 standard. Attendees are taken through a simple implementation process of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System as an enabler to understand the requirements.
Additional course benefits include access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide. Participants also gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards
On successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to understand:
- The key definitions related to OHSMS according to ISO 45001:2018
- Main requirements specified in the ISO 45001:2018
- How to use a systematic approach to implementation of an OHSMS
Anyone engaged in designing, managing and or implementing an OHSMS including:
- All professional and management personnel who have an interest in OHSMS.
- Trainers and consultants who search for basic knowledge related to the OHSMS standard- ISO 45001:2018.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Health & safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.