A course for lead auditors and auditors intending to perform first, second- and third-party audits of OHSMS in line with the ISO 45001:2018 standard. Reference is made to the standard ISO 19011- Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems and the ISO 17021 - conformity assessment- requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems.
This course has been registered and certificated by the CQI and IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under CQI and IRCA or other auditor certification schemes.Additional course benefits:
- You can now record your CQI and IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.quality.org
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide
- Free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards
Upon successful completion of the course, attendees will fully understand:
- Risk-based thinking process
- The purpose of an OHSMS, including HLS
- ISO 45001:2018 purpose and requirements from an auditing perspective.
- The purpose of an audit and auditing procedures
For successful completion of this course, it is expected that you have prior knowledge of the following management principles and concepts:
- The PDCA cycle
- Occupational health and safety management
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001 and the commonly used occupational health and safety management terms and definitions, as per ISO 45001, which may be gained by completing our Foundation OHSMS training course in ISO 45001:2018.
This course is recommended for anyone who is planning to qualify as a lead auditor/auditor and perform internal/external audits of OHSMS in accordance with the ISO 45001 standard.
Participant evaluation is through continuous assessment during the course and written exam at the end of the course. Training can be done in classroom or online. Courses are adapted for online training and for the online exams a LAN connection and webcam are required. A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who passes both continuous assessment and the written examination.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Health & safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.