This course is an introduction to HPC 420. The new standard and certification scheme is based upon PAS 420. Topics covered include an overview of HPC 420, its structure and scope, and main terms and definitions along with details of the HPC 420 certification scheme.
Upon successful completion of this course attendees will be able to:
- Identify the scope of the HPC 420 certification scheme and the certification requirements.
- Understand the requirements of PAS 420 on which the scheme is based.
- Develop the PAS 420 prerequisites (PRPs) as a fundamental part of the implementation of the scheme.
Introduction to PAS 420:2014: Specification for safety management of home and/or personal care products, and raw/packaging materials.
This course is intended for:
- Quality & safety managers, supervisors, and other professionals engaged in preparing for the implementation and certification of the HPC 420 standard for home, laundry and personal care products.
- Trainers and consultants looking for basic knowledge related to the implications of the HPC 420 scheme.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Healthcare; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.