A course for lead auditors and auditors intending to perform first, second- and third-party audits of management systems. Reference is made to the standard ISO 19011 for first- and second-party audits as well as the requirements of the ISO 17021 for third party audits.
Participant evaluation is through continuous assessment during the training course and an examination (2 hours) at the end of the course.
A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who passes both continuous assessment and the written examination.
This course has been registered and certificated by the CQI and IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under CQI, IRCA or other auditor certification schemes.
Upon successful completion of the course, attendees will fully understand:
- The purpose of management systems including HLS (High-LeveL Structure);
- Risk-based thinking process;
- ISO 9001:2015 purpose and requirements from an auditing perspective;
- The purpose of an audit;
- Auditing procedures and communication;
- Value added audit reporting and follow-up.
For successful completion of this course, it is expected that you have prior knowledge of the following management principles and concepts:
- The PDCA cycle;
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction;
- HLS requirements;
- Knowledge of the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015. These prior knowledge requirements can be gained by attending our foundation course in ISO 9001/Quality Management Systems.
This course is recommended for anyone intending to perform audits of quality management systems as per ISO 9001:2015 standard. Training can be done in classroom or online. For the online exams a LAN connection and webcam are required.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Quality & performance; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.