The course covers the requirements and implementation of EU GDPR regulation within organizations. The regulation also applies to organizations based outside the European Union if they collect or process personal data of EU residents/entities.
Topics covered include data privacy policies and procedures, privacy Impact assessment, risk treatment, data Inventory & data flow, bridging the gap between the General Data Protection Regulation and the current organizational processes.
Upon successful completion of the course attendees will fully understand:
- The concepts and approaches required for the effective alignment for EU organizations and non-EU organizations with the General Data Protection Regulation;
- How to apply these concepts in practical business scenarios related to both EU and non-EU based organizations;
- How to implement continual improvement of the Internal privacy audit process;
- The roles of data controller, data processor and the data protection officer (DPO);
- Privacy requirements and impact assessment.
Data privacy officers and those who will be involved in advising top management on data privacy in an organization.
Designed for core implementation and auditing teams with responsibility of compliance to global privacy compliance frameworks such as GDPR.
Consultants responsible for implementing data privacy frameworks.
Information security lead auditors and practitioners.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Information security and service; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.