The course covers the issue of food allergens and how regulatory and policy making institutions approach food allergen management. Best practices around food allergen management and allergen identification are covered along with developing an allergen management program and practical aspects of managing allergens in food processing to avoid cross-contact.
Additional benefits include:
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide;
- Gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards.
ObjectiveAfter completing the course, it is expected that participants will:
- Have proficiency in the efficient management of food allergens in their organization;
- Gain an ability to implement an effective program around allergens.
- Food safety team leaders.
- Quality managers / production managers.
- Food safety team members.
- Production supervisors / line supervisors / lab personnel.
- FSSAI regulatory personnel.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Food safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.