This 5-day lead auditor course provides an in-depth understanding of the key components of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) ISO 14001 and the Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) ISO 45001 framed within a wider context of business improvement. The course is focused on auditing ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 using a risk-based approach.
This course has been registered and certificated by the CQI IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under CQI IRCA or other Auditor Certification Schemes.
Additional benefits include:
- You can now record your CQI IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.quality.org
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide
- Free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards
At the end of the course, attendees will fully understand:
- A risk-based approach to environmental management, including the identification of impacts and their significance, and health and safety management based on hazard identification and risk assessment
- Environmental and health & safety legislation
- The roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors
- Planning and conducting an EMS and/or OHSMS audit
- Reporting with impact to management
For successful completion of the course, we recommend that you have the following:
- Knowledge of management systems audit through satisfactory completion of CQI IRCA-certificated (or acceptable alternative) Auditor/Lead Auditor training course in another discipline.
- Knowledge of the environmental management & OHSMS management principles and concepts:
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001 & OHSMS 45001 standards
If you're attending this course to extend your CQI IRCA LA qualification, it is mandatory that you have successfully completed in a 5-day CQI IRCA approved Lead Assessor course in any other discipline.
This course is aimed at:
- Those who wish to extend their qualification as Lead Auditors in both ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards (in addition to their current Lead Auditor qualification).
- Anybody with an interest in expanding their knowledge in designing and implementing an integrated management system with EMS/OHSMS standards.
Participant evaluation is through continuous assessment during the course and written exam at the end of the course. Training can be done in classroom or online. Courses are adapted for online training and for the online exams a LAN connection and webcam are required. A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who passes both continuous assessment and the written examination.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Health & safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.