This combined training course for auditors transitioning from ISO 22000:2005 to the new ISO 22000:2018 Management System Standard consists of 2 parts.
Part 1: e-learning duration approximately 40 minutes (mandatory self-study prior to the classroom training).
Part 2: Classroom training duration 2 Days. (Part 1 must be completed to attend the classroom training).
This course has been registered and certificated by the CQI and IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking to upgrade CQI and IRCA status or other Auditor Certification Schemes. CQI and IRCA Reference No: 2073.
A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who passes both continuous assessment & the written examination.
Additional benefits include:
- You can now record your CQI IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.quality.org;
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide;
- Free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards.
On successful completion of this course pack, delegates will be able to:
- Comply with auditor transition requirements for formal qualification.
- Compare between ISO 22000:2005 & ISO 22000:2018 standard.
- Know and understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2018.
- Gain skills to audit against the new and adjusted/updated requirements of FSMS management systems standards.
Participants must be ISO 22000:2005 Lead/Internal Auditors.
Participants must have thorough knowledge on Annex SL/HLS through completion of the HLS knowledge Module 1 of DNV Auditor Transition Training Pack (Duration – minimum 7 hours) or similar.
This course is intended for:
- ISO 22000 Auditors/Lead Auditors who want to upgrade their qualification to ISO 22000:2018 standard.
- Trainers and consultants who search for new knowledge related to the implications of auditing based on the ISO 22000:2018 standard.
Participant evaluation is through continuous assessment during the course and written exam at the end of the course. Training can be done in classroom or online. Courses are adapted for online training and for the online exams a LAN connection and webcam are required.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Food safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.