This course for prospective internal auditors covers the purpose, structure and content of ISO 22000. It comprises a briefing on ISO 22000:2018 requirements. It ensures the correct application of accepted audit protocols as per ISO 19011 and teaches the skills necessary to plan and execute internal audits, as well as reporting to aid enhanced food safety system performance.
ObjectiveUpon successful completion, attendees will have gained an understanding of:
- Management systems and the need for audits;
- The roles and responsibilities of auditors;
- An overview of the aim, structure, and uses of ISO 22000;
- How to establish an internal audit program;
- How to plan, prepare, perform, and report on internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011;
- Gathering objective evidence through effective interviewing, observation & sampling;
- Analyzing and interpreting information in order to determine conformance;
- How to verify corrective actions and deal with difficult audit situations.
This course is suitable for the following:
- Food safety professionals, sustainability managers, executives and professionals who have an interest in food safety management systems.
- Professionals who are planning to perform internal audits/preparing to become an external auditor of food safety management systems.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Food safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.