This awareness training course is designed to enable participants to gain basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 50001:2018 standard. Attendees will be taken through a simple implementation process of an Energy Management System (EnMS) as an enabler to understand the requirements.
Additional course benefits include access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide. Also, attendees will gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards.
On successful completion of this foundation course, attendees will be able to understand:
- Purpose of ISO 50001:2018
- Main requirements specified in the ISO 50001:2018
- What is necessary to implement an EnMS based on the ISO 50001:2018
This course is aimed at:
- All professional & management personnel who have an interest in EnMS.
- Trainers and consultants who search for basic knowledge related to the EnMS standard- ISO 50001:2018.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Environment and energy; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.